HAUTE COUTURE FACIAL
Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid are the two most important components of skin. However, our bodies production slows down in our mid-twenties and therefore it is important to replenish them through the correct treatments and homecare products. Our treatments consist of a fine sheet of freeze dried collagen or infused hyaluronic acid moistened into the contours of the face. This process reactivates the ingredients which then absorb deep into the epidermis. The oxygen concentrator is used to increase the absorption rate of the ingredients. The two facials can be performed in addition to either the Haute Couture, the Active Couture or as a single treatment. They can also be offered as a hand or décolletage treatment.
1. More effective on the surface layers
2. Ideal for evening out skin tone
3. Calms irritated skin
4. Diffuses redness & blotchy areas
5. Acts on fine lines & wrinkles
6. Improves moisture levels
7. Supports the skins renewal process
8. Effects last roughly 3 to 4 days.
1. Works deeper, penetrating further into the skin
2. Builds up moisture levels beneath the surface layers
3. Significantly plumps the skin, reducing fine lines & wrinkles
4. As the skin plumps it also lifts & tightens
5. Packed with Anti-Oxidants to reduce free radicals
6. Boosts the skins elasticity
7. Creates a protective layer to lock in moisture
8. Effects can last up to 7 days
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Treatments are available at our Knightsbridge Beauty Clinic. Please book your appointment online using the form below, or alternatively call us on +44 0207 225 2755.